Drop In Hockey
Please call to reserve your time at (317) 844-1683.
Participate in a fun and friendly no-check pick-up game without the commitment of a league. Sessions are limited to 20 players plus 3 goalies and locker and shower facilities are available. Signed waivers and full equipment (single blade hockey skates, HECC approved helmet, shin pads & hockey socks, elbow & shoulder pads, hockey gloves and hockey pants) are required. All participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate unless otherwise noted.
Adult Open hockey is a program available to men and women 18 years of age and older. If you’re looking for a fun pickup game or if you’re looking to challenge yourself against other competition, the Carmel Ice Skadium is the place to be. All participants are required to wear full equipment
- Age18+ Adult Drop In Hockey
- Women Only Hockey
- Cost: $12.00
Youth Drop In hockey is a program available to Boys and Girl (U14 to U17 years of age) & ( U11 to U13 years of age) . If you’re looking for a fun pickup game or if you’re looking to challenge yourself against other competition, the Carmel Ice Skadium is the place to be. All participants are required to wear full equipment. All players must sign in at the front desk before the start of the session – ID required
All (U11—U13) (U14—U17) will require to have a signed waiver on file to attend “NO EXCEPTIONS”. All (U11—U13) (U14—U17) will have a on ice monitor during the drop in sessions.
- Age U14- U17 High School Drop In Hockey
- Age U11 – U13 Drop In Hockey
- Cost: $12.00
DROP – IN RESERVATIONS
- Our normal adult drop-in schedule is Wednesday and Friday mornings at 10am to 11:30am.
- U11 – U13 and U14 – U17 drop-in (Check calendar for schedule.)
- Reservations can be made starting at 6pm the day before the date of the scheduled drop-in.
- Please call to reserve your time at (317) 844-1683.
- Sign up is on a first-come, first-served basis; players cannot pay or hold spaces for players who are not present.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Space is limited to 20 players & 3 goalies.Wait List Procedure: Space will be held until start time (The day of: If the player is running late and calls before start time, space will be held); Any player not present at the start of the ice time, and has not called to inform us they are running late, will forfeit their spot. The forfeited spot will be given to skaters waiting in the order that they arrived Reservations can be made in-person or by phone.
- Price is $12.00 per person at the time of reservation; goalies are free.
- Session Max – 20 skaters Plus 3 goalies
- All participants must be in full equipment
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Participants under the age of 18 require a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- All players must provide their own equipment
- No contact or checking
- No coach-lead organized team practices
- Coaching of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Teams are self-selecting and there are no game officials.
- Age 18 or older; A required waiver is signed by players the day of check-in
- Age 18 and under; A required waiver is signed by parent and on file with the front desk.